Medicine and surgery degree at University of Alicante with high honors.
Cum Laude Doctor in medicine and surgery at the university of Valencia and 2nd national award “Chibret” of PhD thesis 1992
Specialist in Ophthalmology (MIR) at the University Hospital La Fe Valencia.
Specialist in Pediatric Ophthalmology and strabismus.
Specialized training at the Great Ormond Hospital for Children (London) and Walton Hospital (Liverpool)
Associate professor at the University of Alicante.
Member of the European Board of Ophthalmology.
- 29 publications in international journals and 48 in national journals. Contributor of national and international books.
- Speaker in numerous national and international conferences.
- Author of numerous books like “Manual Oftalmológico para padres y educadores”.
- Director of strabismus and pediatric ophthalmology refresher annual courses.
- Director of optometrist’s annual courses in collaboration with the University of Alicante.
- Treasurer at the Spanish Strabology society.
- Member of the American strabismus and pediatric ophthalmology society.
- Member of the European Strabology society.
- Member of the Spanish ophthalmology society.
- First officer at the management board of the Valencian Community ophthalmology society.