Medicine and surgery degree at University of Valencia, 1978.
Medicine degree with high honors at University of Murcia, 1981.
Cum Laude doctor at University of Alicante and Doctoral thesis extraordinary award 1994.
Anesthesiology, Reanimation and Pain treatment specialist at Virgen de la Arrixaca de Murcia University Hospital, 1981.
Collaborating researcher and partaker in projects of the R & D National Plan of Science and Technology Ministry in the Pharmacology Departments, at Universities of Alicante and Murcia.
Associated Professor at University of Alicante.
Pediatric Anesthesia special dedication for over 15 years at General University Hospital of Alicante.
- 33 publications, 11 in national journals and 22 in international journals. (Anesthesiology, Pain, Journal Pharmacology, Brain, European Journal Pain, Rev Esp Anestesiología, Dolor, Arch de Pediatría).
- Collaboration in the textbook "Pain and its treatment" Book of Year of anesthesia.
- Collaboration in multiple national and international congresses.
- Professor in Updating Anesthesia and Reanimation courses of the Foundation for European Education in Anaesthesiology (FEEA)
- Lecturer in continuing training courses at EVES (Health Care Service of the Valencian Community).